If you’re considering hiring a property surveyor in Floresville, TX, then you’re likely concerned about finding one that’s trustworthy and honest. After all, something as important as your property’s value should be in the most capable, dependable hands possible.
One way to help ensure that the job is done well is to trust it to a BBB-accredited property surveyor in Floresville, TX. Founded in 1912, the Better Business Bureau’s whole mission is to promote honesty and integrity in the marketplace, and it does so by granting accreditations to the only the best businesses in each industry. To gain our BBB accreditation, we had to meet eight core requirements, known as the Eight Standards of Trust. Here’s a look at what those eight standards are, and why you can always trust a BBB-accredited property surveyor in Floresville, TX.
- Build Trust: Before any business can earn BBB accreditation, it must prove time and time again that it’s worthy of consumers’ trust. When it comes to property surveying, you want someone in your corner whom you know you can count on no matter what.
- Advertise Honestly: Whether it’s on television, in the newspaper or right here on this website, you should never see a BBB-accredited business making dubious claims in its advertisements in order to lure you in. If a property surveyor is worthy of BBB accreditation, then it won’t need to advertise dishonestly.
- Tell the Truth: This one seems so simple, and it’s one of the first lessons most people learn. But for some reason, many businesses think it doesn’t apply to the marketplace. As BBB-accredited property surveyors, honesty is our best policy.
- Be Transparent: Some businesses might not tell flat-out lies, but they will obscure the truth. With BBB-accredited property surveyors, what you see is always what you get.
- Honor Promises: When a BBB-accredited property surveyor in Floresville, TX tells you they’ll be somewhere at a certain time, give you a certain rate or provide a certain service, you don’t have to worry about whether or not they’ll honor that promise. They always do.
- Be Responsive: The BBB knows how frustrating it can be to spend an hour on the phone without actually speaking with a real person. That’s why responsiveness is a requirement for any property surveyor hoping for BBB accreditation.
- Safeguard Privacy: The value and different features of your property can potentially be very sensitive information. To ensure that this information doesn’t fall into the wrong hands, you’ll want to make sure you hire a property surveyor that’s approved by the BBB. Respect for privacy is one of the core things the BBB looks for.
- Embody Integrity: Finally, all of the seven previous standards can be summed up into one word: integrity. Having integrity as a property surveyor means keeping promises, being honest and approaching every situation with good intentions and a strong work ethic. When you hire a BBB-accredited business like Pollok & Sons Surveying Inc, that’s what you’ll get.